Regional Coordinator – MANAWATU
- Inform, educate, inspire and support families
- Interesting, challenging and highly rewarding work
- 20 hours per week – permanent part time
- Work from home
Do you want to make a difference? Looking for rewarding work? Have experience in the health and disability sector or perhaps just passionate about helping people?
Parent to Parent Incorporated is a registered charity with a long standing reputation of providing niche support and information services to families who have children with disabilities. Established in 1983, Parent to Parent currently operates nation-wide with 11 regional branches throughout NZ. Our services include Altogether Autism and Care-maters.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Coordinator with exceptional people skills, someone who is empathetic and highly organised!
The purpose of these positions are to provide core services of Support & Information to requesting families in the Parent to Parent MAnawatu area and facilitate activities in this area.
It is essential that you have:
- Genuine interest in working in the not for profit sector –tell us your story
- Attention to detail
- Microsoft office skills
- Amazing communicator – both listening and speaking is a must
- Ability to work autonomously and manage your own time
- Personable with great relationship building skills
- Ability to speak Te Reo Maori or a Pacific Island language an advantage
If this sounds like you and you would like to make a difference apply now specifying which area you are interested in applying for.
For more information, remuneration and/or a Job Description please contact Guy Ockenden – National Operations Manager 07 853 8491 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Flexibility of location is available for the right applicant.
Applications close Friday 22nd September 2017