Regional Coordinator – Waikato
- Inform, educate, inspire and support families
- Interesting, challenging and highly rewarding work
- 20 hours per week – permanent part time
- Work from home
Do you want to make a difference? Looking for rewarding work? Have experience in the health and disability sector or perhaps just passionate about helping people?
Parent to Parent NZ Incorporated is a registered charity with a long standing reputation of providing niche support and information services to families who have children with disabilities / health impairments. Established in 1983, Parent to Parent currently operates nation-wide with 12 regional branches throughout NZ. Our services include Altogether Autism and Care-matters.
The Waikato Coordinator role provides support groups, courses, sibling activities, coffee groups and information packs to families. We are looking for an enthusiastic coordinator with exceptional people skills, someone who is empathetic and highly organised!
The purpose of this position is to provide core services of Support & Information to requesting families in the Parent to Parent Waikato area and facilitate activities.
It is essential that you have:
- Genuine interest in working in the not for profit sector –tell us your story
- Knowledge of EGL Principles
- Attention to detail
- Microsoft office skills
- Amazing communicator – both listening and speaking is a must
- Ability to work autonomously and manage your own time
- Personable with great relationship building skills
- A home office or the ability to work from home
If this sounds like you and you would like to make a difference apply now specifying which area you are interested in applying for.
For more information, remuneration and/or a Job Description please contact email@example.com
Please upload a cover letter and CV.
Applications close on the 13th March 2020