RESEARCHER – Altogether Autism
Parent to Parent Hamilton
Parent to Parent New Zealand supports families and whānau across New Zealand who raise children with a disability or health impairment. We are a positive, family focussed organisation that believes people with disabilities can live great everyday lives.
Parent to Parent NZ provides information on autism and other conditions that meets the needs of each specific request, and contains a wide range of relevant, evidence-based material. For Altogether Autism Information is researched for people on the autism spectrum, parents, educators, support workers, or any professionals working with adults or children on the autism spectrum.
We are looking for a part time, fixed term or permanent Researcher to be based at our Hamilton office.
The focus of this role is to provide input into the services of Altogether Autism in order to maintain and develop the provision of high quality evidence based information.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Graduate Degree in Psychology or equivalent
- Extensive research experience.
- The ability to build strong, effective relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Sensitivity to families living with autism and other conditions.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Highly effective communications and presentations skills.
If this role is of interest to you, click here to see the full job description.
Applications can be made via Seek or by emailing email@example.com
Applications will close at 5.00pm on Tuesday 24th April 2018.