RESEARCHER – Altogether Autism
PARENT TO PARENT HAMILTON
Parent to Parent New Zealand supports families and whānau across New Zealand who raise children with a disability or health impairment. We are a positive, family focused organisation that believes people with disabilities can live great everyday lives.
Parent to Parent New Zealand and Life Unlimited partner to provide a free, nationwide autism information and advisory service - Altogether Autism.
Parent to Parent NZ provides information on autism and other conditions that meet the needs of each specific request, and contains a wide range of relevant, evidence-based material. Altogether Autism information is researched for people on the autism spectrum, parents, educators, support workers, or any professionals working with adults or children on the autism spectrum.
We are looking for a part time (12hrs), permanent Researcher to be based at our Hamilton office.
The focus of this role is to provide input into the services of Altogether Autism in order to maintain and develop the provision of high quality evidence based information.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Graduate Degree in Psychology or equivalent
- Extensive research experience.
- The ability to build strong, effective relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Sensitivity to families living with autism and other conditions.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Highly effective communications and presentations skills.
For more information, remuneration and/or a job description please contact Parent to Parent on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please upload a cover letter and CV.
Applications close Friday 5th September 2019