REGIONAL COORDINATOR – Waikato
Parent to Parent Hamilton
- Inform, educate, inspire and support families
- Interesting, challenging and highly rewarding work
- 20 hours per week – permanent part-time
- Work from home as an option
Do you want to make a difference? Looking for rewarding work? Have experience in the health and disability sector, or perhaps just passionate about helping people?
Parent to Parent Incorporated is a registered charity with a long-standing reputation of providing niche support and information services to families who have children with disabilities. Established in 1983, it operates nationwide with 11 regional branches throughout NZ. Our services include Altogether Autism and Care Matters.
We are looking for an enthusiastic coordinator with exceptional people skills, who is empathetic and highly organised.
The purpose of this position is to provide core services of support and information to requesting families in the Waikato and facilitate activities in this area.
It is essential you have:
- Genuine interest in working in the not-for-profit sector – tell us your story
- Attention to detail
- Microsoft Office skills
- Amazing communicator – both listening and speaking is a must
- Ability to work autonomously and manage your own time
- Personable with great relationship-building skills
- Ability to speak Te Reo Māori or a Pacific Island language an advantage.
If this sounds like you and you would like to make a difference apply now.
For more information, remuneration and/or a job description please contact Parent to Parent general manager Guy Ockenden 07 853 8491 or email@example.com. Flexibility of location is available for the right applicant.
Please upload a cover letter and CV.
Applications close Friday 13th July 2018