Regional Coordinator – Greater Canterbury
- Inform, educate, inspire and support families
- Interesting, challenging and highly rewarding work
- 20 hours a week – permanent part-time
- Work from home
Do you want to make a difference? Looking for rewarding work? Have experience in the health and disability sector, or perhaps just passionate about helping people?
Parent to Parent NZ is a registered charity with a long-standing reputation of providing niche support and information services to families who have children with disabilities. Established in 1983, it operates nationwide with 13 regional branches throughout NZ. Our services include Altogether Autism and Care Matters.
We are looking for an enthusiastic coordinator with exceptional people skills, who is empathetic and highly organised.
The purpose of this position is to provide core services of support and information to families in Greater Canterbury, and facilitate activities in the area.
It is essential you have:
- Genuine interest in working in the not-for-profit sector – tell us your story
- Attention to detail
- Microsoft Office skills
- Amazing communicator – both listening and speaking is a must
- Ability to work autonomously and manage your own time
- Personable with great relationship-building skills.
If this sounds like you and you would like to make a difference apply now.
For more information, remuneration and/or a job description please contact Parent to Parent NZ on firstname.lastname@example.org
Flexibility of location is available for the right applicant.
Applications close Friday 28th September 2018