Need some clarity about supports in the disability sector? Our Navigating the System seminar can help.
Hear from several representatives of local services talk about the services they provide and how they can be of assistance to you and your family.
- Billie Dell – Community Liaison, Community Law
Talking about the services of community law and what area of the law they can help with
- Rachel Schnauer (and Social Worker) – Developmental ASD Services Coordinator, Child Development Centre
Talking about her role as Developmental ASD services Coordinator and how families can access services for support around ASD
- Helen Smith – Parent to Parent Waikato Regional Coordinator
Talking about Parent to Parent/ Altogether Autism What we do/ how to get involved and how we work by the principals of Enabling Good Lives
- Erin Stewart – Health and Disability Advocate, Nationwide Health & Disability Advocacy Service
Talking about The Code of Rights and the Advocacy Service
- Paul Mitchell – Manager Learning Support, Ministry of Education Waikato
Speaking about the new Learning Support Delivery Model
- Vicky Sing – Health & Disability Ministry of Social Development
Talking about Work and Income what families may be entitled to.
A couple more speakers to be confirmed.
This workshop is free thanks to funding from Care Matters.
If you have any queries please contact Helen Smith on 0204 164 1133 or email email@example.com
REGISTRATIONS ARE CLOSED – THIS SEMINAR IS NOW FULL.