Parent to Parent Northland covers Te Hana in the south to Cape Reinga in the north and along the east and west coastlines
Coordinator: Don Martin
Phone: 0508 236 236 Mobile: 027 808 3942
Office Hours: Wednesday - Thursday 8.30am - 5pm and Friday 8.30am - 12.30pm
Kids aged 8-18 who have a sibling with a disability or health issue are invited to our SibDay!
Join us at this free event for loads of water fun and a yummy BBQ sausage lunch at the Whangarei Aquatic Centre.
Bring your togs, towel and a drink.
If you have any queries, please contact Don on 027 808 3942 or email email@example.com
A big thank you to the following organisations who have supported the Northland branch with donations and grants in 2016/17 year
- Foundation North
- Rehab welfare 2015
- Pub Charity
- The Trust Community Charity
- COGS Far North
- COGS - Whanagarei and Kaipara
- The Catholic Caring Foundation
- Lotteries• Harcourts Foundation
- Rehabilitation Welfare Trust
- Dragon Community Trust
- LW Nelson Charitable Trust
- Whangarei District Council