SORRY, THIS WORKSHOP IS NOW FULL. Subscribe to our newsletter below if you would like to stay up to date with future workshops.
Workshop topics include:
• Accessing health and disability supports to build a good life
• Understanding chronic stress and trauma, how to build family wellbeing and resilience
• You child’s education: rights, inclusion, specialist intervention, how to build partnerships with educators, complaints pathways and resolution
• Vision planning, goal setting, building community and support networks
• Enabling Good Lives principles and how to effectively advocate for your child
Workshop facilitator Frian Wadia has many years’ experience advocating for her own disabled children. She is connected with a number of groups and initiatives at both the grass roots and systemic levels championing inclusion and equity for all disabled children within their communities. Free of charge, thanks to funding from the Spectrum Foundation.