Parent to Parent’s Support Parent Network helps you to connect with trained volunteer Support Parents who have a child or family member with the same or similar disability, health impairment, or are experiencing a similar issue.
- Are parents or family of a child who has a disability or health impairment
- Offer a listening ear
- Have been trained to support other parents, family, whanau or carers
- Understand the challenges and unique joy of caring for a child with a disability or health impairment
- Can share experiences and offer practical solutions
- Contact us if you would like to be connected with a Support Parent for a one-off phone call of support.