A nationwide information and advisory service for people living on the autism spectrum, their families, whanau and professionals working with people on the spectrum.
Altogether Autism is a service funded by the Ministry of Health, and is provided in joint partnership by Parent to Parent and Life Unlimited
- Individualised information on autism spectrum, issues affecting people living with autism spectrum, interventions, rights, access to services and support
- Evidence based information and clinical advice through a trained clinical psychologist and a national professional experts group
- Contact with a support parent whose child is on the autism spectrum
- Community network meetings and seminars throughout New Zealand
- Website, newsletter and database of service providers
Visit the Altogether Autism website for more information.